This web site belongs to perspective.brussels, the Brussels Planning Office
- Rue de Namur 59 - 1000 Brussels
- Tel.: +32 2 435 42 00 - Fax.:+32 2 435 43 99
- Responsible editor: Gert Nys
- Team responsible for the web site: email@example.com
To enable greater accessibility, this site has been tested on Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari browsers and PC, Mac and Linux platforms.
Web site hosting
Hosting is provided by the Brussels Regional Informatics Centre (BRIC-CIRB).
Photos - image rights
- The images used on the sport.brussels web site belong to the Brussels Planning Office or any other natural or legal person mentioned by the copyright.
- Reproduction of photographs and illustrations is prohibited without prior authorisation.
- Under applicable rules to image rights, any non-public person who would appear in a photograph for which he/she had not expressly authorised its publication on this site may, on simple request, have it withdrawn.
Liability - Disclaimer
- This web site is aimed at promoting public access to information concerning sport. Our goal is to publish exact and up to date information. Perspective therefore endeavours to correct errors drawn to its attention. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision or completeness of the information provided to the public through this website. Consequently, Perspective assumes no liability regarding any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission in the information provided on this website.
- Information published on sport.brussels is encoded by the organisation, events and facilities managers in the Brussels Region. Each encoder is responsible for the accuracy and precision of the data that he/she encodes. Perspective shall, in no event, be held liable for missing, imprecise or inaccurate information.
- We wish to minimise disruption caused by technical errors to the best of our ability. However, some data or information present on our web site may not have been created or structured in error free files or formats, so we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted of otherwise affected by such issues. Perspective assumes no liability regarding problems of this type, which may result from the use of the website.
- This web site may contain hypertext links to other sites as well as references to other sources of information. These links and sources of information are made available to you for informational purposes only. Perspective has no control over these sites. Consequently, Perspective may not be held liable for their content or the links they contain, or the changes or updates made to them.
- Perspective reserves the right, at any time, to change or correct the content of this web site, including the legal notices, and without prior notice, without giving rise to any right to compensation.
- This entire website is governed by Belgian and international law on copyrights and intellectual property. As such, any reproduction, iconographic and photographic representation, adaptation or partial or total modification or any transfer to another website is prohibited without explicit prior authorisation.
- Any charge for the use of the content or part of the content published by Perspective, as well as any use for commercial or advertising purposes, is totally excluded.
In accordance with the provisions of the Code of Economic Right, Book XI, Heading 5 concerning copyright and related rights, you are entitled to download and reproduce the information shown on this website for your personal use and subject to compliance with all 3 of the following conditions:
- clear and legible quoting of source in the following form: Source: www.sport.brussels
- distribution must be free of charge
- respect of the integrity of the documents reproduced (no modification or alteration)
- For any other use of texts, please contact the responsible editor or his representative at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collecting personal data
The following personal data may be present on sport.brussels
- a first name and surname;
- a personal address;
- an email address such as email@example.com;
- a (mobile) phone number
Personal information are collected by Perspective through the following channels:
- Data encoded on sport.brussels, by an organisation, event or sporting facilities manager;
- Data from databases of sport.brussels partners (CoCoF, VGC, Brussels Local Authorities, Brussels communes).
Any personal information may be made invisible to the public or deleted by the person who encoded it or, on simple request, by the Perspective teams: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes of processing and legal bases
This information is used exclusively with a view to centralising information on sport in the Brussels Region for the public and to have a better general knowledge of sport in the Brussels Region. In addition, this information is used for non-commercial purposes by Perspective and sport.brussels partners (CoCoF, VGC, Brussels Local Authorities1, communes or other organisations governed by public law or working in the public interest and explicitly mandated by an organisation governed by public law) and is not in any case sold to third parties. It may be saved in a users’ database and is processed confidentially, in accordance with the Order of 29 July 2015 concerning creation of the Brussels Planning Office2, the Regulation on protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR), and the law of 30 July 2018, on protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data.
Via email to email@example.com, you may ask for the retention time of different data which may vary according to the type of data. In exceptional cases and at the request of authorities, your personal data may be retained for longer than the period initially anticipated by Perspective,
Cookies are small files of information which are automatically saved on your computer’s hard disk when you visit a web site. They enable gathering information rendered anonymous for example on the browser used, length of the visit, files downloaded, etc.
The cookies used are only used to make your site experience more enjoyable and to statistically analyse sport.brussels via Google Analytics.
Here is the list of the different cookies used on this website:
|ASPNet Core Identity||Identity cookie||Session (until app is closed)||Complete, full-featured authentication provider for creating and maintaining logins.|
|ASPNetCore Antiforgery.K9TxRO-KHvs||Antiforgery cookie||Session||Only allows access to users that have this token. Stops cross-site Forgery (forgery attacks).|
|ASPNetCore Culture||Localization cookie||1 year||Stores the value of what culture the user is using (fr-BE, en-UK, nl-BE).|
|_ga||Google analytics||2 year destinguish users cookie||This cookie is a Google Analytics persistent cookie which is used to distinguish unique users.|
|_gat||Google analytics||1 minute||This cookie does not store any user information, it’s just used to limit the number of requests that have to be made to doubleclick.net(Google Marketing Platform).|
|_gid||Google analytics||24 hours||This cookie is used to store information of how visitors use the website and helps in creating analytics report of how the website is doing.|
|1P_JAR||1 month||This cookie set by google carries out information about how the end user uses the website and any advertising that the end user may have seen before visiting the said website.|
|_hjid||hotjar cookie||1 year||Cookies used to track users who got to the app via Hotjar, so that subsequent direct visits can be attributed to same Hotjar User.|
|_hjTLDTest||hotjar cookie||session||Cookie that enables other Hotjar cookies to be shared across subdomains.|
|__zlcmid||Zopim cookie||1 year||Stores user Zopim ID.|
Perspective implements all the technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of data collected.
What are your rights?
Your rights: access, information, rectification, opposition, deletion, complaint.
You are entitled to obtain information concerning processing of your data, to consult it, oppose its processing, lodge a complaint, edit it or have your data deleted.
To do this, please contact our Data Protection Office (DPO) attaching a copy of your national identity card via the following contact details:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by postal mail: Perspective, to the attention of the Data Protection Office – DPO, rue de la Namur, 59 in 1000 Brussels.
If, after contacting us, you feel that your rights have not been respected, you can also contact the Data Protection Authority (DPA) via the following contact details:
- by email: email@example.com
- by postal mail: rue de la Presse, 35 in 1000 Brussels